The INNOO principles
- Each partner strives for a high level of professionalism in the execution of his/her professional duties.
- Each partner is bound by non-disclosure and respects confidentiality.
- Each partner understands and respects the boundaries of his/her professional duties and obligations and is personally responsible for his/her services.
- Each partner is willing to be held accountable and to be assessed by colleagues.
- Each partner informs the client in case of a potential conflict of interests.
- Each partner neither pays nor receives referral fees.
- The INNOO partners conduct collegial supervision on a regular basis.
What is a family business?
We see a business as a family business when:
- One or a few families have a controlling ownership.
- One of more family members are actively involved in the governance because they have management or board roles.
- There is a solid itention to pass on the family business to the next generation.