Some of our favorites
- Generation to Generation: Life Cycles of the Family Business, Kelin E. Gersick, John A. Davis, Marion McCollom Hampton, Ivan Lansberg 1997
- The Family Business, its governance for sustainability, Fred Neubauer and Alden Lank, 1998
- Stewardship in your family enterprise, developing responsible family leadership across generations, Dennis T. Jaffe, 2010
- Succeeding generations, realizing the dream of families in business, Ivan Lansberg 1999
- Perpetuating the family business, 50 lessons learned form long-lasting successful families in business, John Ward, 2004
- Managing for the Long Run, lessons in competitive advantage from great family businesses, Danny Miller and Isabelle Le Breton-Miller, 2005
- Getting along in family businesses, the relationship intelligence handbook, Hoover & Hoover, 1999
- When family businesses are best, the parallel planning process for family harmony and business success, Randel Carlock and John Ward, 2010
- Wise growth strategies in leading family businesses, Joachim Schwass 2010
Knowledge questions from business families
What is an ownership vision?
Which topics should be included in a family constitution?
What does it mean for the family if the company goes public?
Which skills and compentencies are important for a successor?
What are the responsibilities of the Supervisory Board?