The investor family
There is joint family wealth; the intention is to pass this on to the next generation.
- What is the wise thing to do: keeping the family assets together or splitting them up?
- We want to keep the family assets together. How do we go about this?
- We find it hard to put our ambition into words and convey it to the external CEOs and consultants we work with.
- How do we prepare the next generation to cope with wealth?
- Philanthropy is one of the initiatives we would like to take on. How do we go about it?
Questions from the next generation
We don't want to lead the business like our fathers. Can you help us develop a new governance model?
Can we remain an independent family business?
We want to remain a strong sibling team as we are not only family but also working togehter now. What is needed?
Within 5 years I want to have a strong position as a non-executive board member. Can you help me prepare for that?
My father considers us to be the custodians of our family buisness culture. But he used to work in the company and we don't. How can we do that being family owners?